Game

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ways and Tips to make Cheat

Ways and Tips to make Cheat
Before I let you know how and tips - tips,
I would like to introduce myself, my name and my usual Richy call Dochy by friends ",
and the hackers.


Okeee let's talk about the cheat, this cheat can be used by game "online,
and Offline.Cara game - how might a little bit difficult, because the stage and make it
variety of many steps that we must live.



If you are in doubt, you can try it for yourself what the results.
Step and how it can be a little bit difficult, I'm tired of okeeee wrote earlier theory.



 the following picture:







Step - step and how:

1. downloda Cheat engine
2. and open the cheat, then
3. We combine all the game files.
4. after we ex-ready track all files that have been so rar.
5. then there will be images like a circle.
6. once already so we shoot Deskop to your computer.
7. then we open the image.
8. and after that open the game.

        GOOD TRY

but remember careful "when using the cheat at online games like Pointblank,
because if terdetex car that we use will kenak BANNED.


If my suggestions do not overuse the cheat for the game "Online.
Karna DANGEROUS heheeee....




which may be useful for you to try ...
that's all I can give, do not forget to try ....
if you guys want to try ways - way which other, ye stay click home or,
special in game cheat on the tabs above. wait for the next story here. If you want to ask please comment below, do not be afraid because I am going to explain how to - how to you. Do not forget to frequently - often visit here. In each new story, way - a new way, and others - others.

No comments:

Post a Comment