Game

Monday, June 3, 2013

cheat game ONline

How to make cheat PointBlank

              Way - the way it is easy for those who have been made ​​or any other program,
I make it just a phase only. It's easy and guaranteed to work 100%, in the D3 features
step - just a few steps and we can choose what features you want in the show.



              There D3 features or feature models - more features, maybe you are curious
with what I say. I am just sharing the knowledge I know, and I have tried direct
and the result was very satisfactory.



              If you do not believe what I say, you can prove yourself,
* with the way follow the recipe which I love and see the one step - the step carefully and correctly.
Do not just take a step gan, if we take the wrong file will be firus.



               Steps - steps I will tell you after sya explain all of this,
if we want to choose the cheat D3 features we choose to live wallhack, head shot DLL. Okee let
we see how with what I know:

          Before you begin you must first turn off your ANTI VIRUS:
1. Download cheat engine
2. Download cheat PointBlank
3. Then open cheat engine.
4. After that select cheat pointblank who have downloaded earlier.
5. After that we go to cheat and pasword input.
6. And we open at pointblank but should check first


     

Sample images after the ready-made cheat






 Download Here video

                                        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment